to fixing that thing in the teeth in Vietnam, properties and is capable of preventing or delaying the development of tooth decay. Gargling with green tea can help heal gingivitis by containing antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and good antiseptic. Teeth whitening One of the easiest ways to get your smile back is through a simple but effective method of bleaching your teeth. At some point, your teeth will become darker over time. There are many factors that make your teeth darker: tea, coffee, cigarettes or color-infected teeth due to heavy use: teracyclin … One of the easiest ways to get your smile back is by simple, yet effective, whitening. There are three ways to whiten your teeth bleaching in the chair When examining, consulting and removing the lime Results: White teeth immediately
What are the agents that cause tooth enamel wear? Below are typical agents, such as:
- Eating too much or too much sour or sour juice. What is the cost of full mounth dental implants in Vietnam
- Poor oral hygiene makes bacteria thrive and produce acid to corrode enamel.
- Dry mouth or less saliva.
- Some diseases such as reflux (GERD), heartburn that causes acid reflux from the stomach to the mouth or certain high-acidic supplements such as aspirin or vitamin C can also cause yeast erosion. Denal crown done by internation dentist in Vietnam
- Anxiety, alcoholism, frequent drunkenness.
- Daily brushing is too strong or teeth grinding action.
Here are some tips to protect Men with Dental Dentistry I-DENT, you remember to pay attention to it!
- Reduce high acidity foods: carbonated drinks, fruit and fruit juices are high in acidity. Switch to beverages, lower acid foods such as orange juice.
- Rinse mouth with water immediately after eating sour food or acidic drink.
- Drink sodas and fruit juices with a syringe to make acid less likely to come into direct contact with your teeth.
- End the meal, drink a glass of milk or eat cheese pieces to neutralize acid. Dental tourim in Vietnam
- Chewing gum.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Wait at least an hour after eating to brush your teeth; Use a soft brush and avoid brushing your teeth too hard.
- Use a toothpaste that contains fluoride.
- Ask your dentist about the use of toothpastes to reduce tooth sensitivity or to prevent tooth erosion.
- Exact treatment of the disorder can increase the acidity in the mouth such as reflux disease, heartburn, alcoholism …. Saigon Vietnam dental implants